September 14, 2008

Completed!

My first paper as a seminary/grad student is completed, turned in, and done! I'm sure there will only be about 200 more of them to do until I graduate. Speaking of other papers to write, I should move on over to the bed and begin reading my next book so that I can write a paper on it and turn it in by Wednesday.

In other news, I will be starting my job tomorrow. So hopefully that goes well. The other employee that I will be working with, Kaitlin, will be out some this week for "minor" surgery. So please keep her in your prayers as well as me, since I will be carrying most of the load in my very first week. Also, I will begin work on my first, all out, research paper as a grad student this week. It is due next Thursday, the 25th. My plan is to get all of these papers completed, catch up on some other reading, get adjusted to my job, and then sit down next Thursday night to watch the season premier of the final season of the only television show I have ever made an effort to keep up with, ER. (Jonathan, I know you will be watching, thanks to me :) And we can only hope that the TV will be free that night. If you read one of my earlier posts, you know that may not be very likely.)

Just as a preface, I want to share with you some topics of things that I hope to post blogs about in the near future:
- prefacing conversations and simple statements, why?
- details (including pics if i can upload them) on my new home
- a different view of worship as the body
- wearing God?

May you all have peace in the knowledge of whose you are!

Grace and Peace

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I wish I was there to help you with all your work. I know this is just the beginning for you, but I so hope it does not get too overwelming and stressful. Let me know if there is anything I can do from back here at home!! :)

Love ya lots!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey I'm glad your first paper is done but I know you'll be promt in all the others you will have to do. How was the first day on the job bet it brought back some memories from the past. If there is anything you need please let us know you are in our prayers always. Hug and Kisses Mama