December 6, 2008

transitions

I took these photos a couple of weeks ago towards the end of "fall" around campus.








Seriously, within 2 weeks this is what campus started to look like. I knew it was going to be cold up here, and I realize that we haven't had a "real" or heavy snow yet, but this has just been crazy. I never thought it would snow this much before Christmas, much less before Thanksgiving.





May you all stay warm as you enjoy the seasons and the creation that is transitioning around you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent pictures of the best season of the year man...I bet you didn't know I was reading your blog!

Shae said...

Beautiful pictures of fall. I can't wait to see pictures of heavy snow. I'm serious about bringing the kids to see you when the snow is thick, maybe sometime after Christmas. Love you, lil buddy.