June 28, 2010

four become two

In the beginning of June, I was able to attend two weddings in consecutive weekends. Thus, I got to witness two becoming one, twice. It was a great trip and I was able to go home in between the two which was a huge blessing. Here are a few pics from the weddings.

Mr. and Mrs. Sean and Casey Nestor (literally taken about 5 min. after they were married)!

and I got to hang out with Sean and Chris again at the same time.

I was so honored to be asked to be in his wedding.


weddings are always a great place to catch up with old friends

Mr. and Mrs. Andrew and Lori Randall!




and I got to catch up with Alyssa finally :)

2 comments:

amay said...

I made it on the blog! I am honored. Thinking about you today friend. hope to see you again soon!

mike said...

Felt led to pray for you the other day, I hope everything is going amazingly. I've been to a few weddings recently as well, gotta love that time of year. love ya brother