January 11, 2010

Winter strikes

These are just some pics I took last Thursday. It has been snowing off and on since Thursday, so this isn't the extent of the storm. But I had to finally get out of the house (even though I HATE cold weather) and snapped a few photos. Most of these are from the park down the street from my house.

What does not fit in this picture? (GA tag with that much snow...)






The neighbors were sledding down the hill.


This is a picture I took while driving down to GA on Saturday, Dec. 19th. Part of I-75 had just been reopened after the storm, in time for me to get home. And yes, I got sprayed by the snow plow :)

2 comments:

Shae said...

The kids would be so jealous of real snow, but as I look through all these pics, I'm liking our temps. here more and more. I gotta agree, I'm not liking the cold weather anymore!

amay said...

remind me never to move there.