October 14, 2009

biopsy

Optical biopsy's (or whatever the technical term is) are painful and weird. I had mine today. After "paralyzing" one eye so that it wouldn't move during the biopsy, I can only see out of one of my eyes. I should have complete vision back by tomorrow morning (hopefully before class).



Still praying it is not cancer. But regardless, I can't go through a day like today without thanking the Lord for the gift of vision. What a beautiful world! May you see all that He has placed around you, the beauty and the pain, and be moved by both into an appropriate response.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am praying for ya!! Love ya lots!

Mama said...

Didn't know you were having it so soon when will you know back about it? We and a lot of others are praying for you. But we know that what ever happens God will be glorified through it. I'm trying to keep my faith. Love Mama