May 26, 2009

Ghana

As many of you may know, I was honored to spend some time in Western Africa in the beautiful country of Ghana back in 2006. To this day, that trip has been one of the most transforming trips of my life. I am waiting for the fulfillment of the Lord's promise that I will one day be able to go back. I continue to think of specific people I met and places I visited while there and am blessed to pray for all of them regularly. Although I have not maintained contact to the extent that I would have liked, I particularly think of and pray for the family I worked with while there. They are the Mozley's, from north Georgia. Actually, their oldest daughter is a student at Asbury College here in Wilmore now, having just completed her freshmen year. Anyway, this is a video about the Mozley's and their ministry in Ghana. Watching this video brought such tenderness back to my heart as I recognized many faces and memories. Please enjoy:

No comments: